23 de outubro de 2006

About lies...




Liar

You say you want to be with me,
You say you truly care,
But when I'm face to face with you,
It's like I'm not even there.
I've tried my best to make you happy
And please you in every way,
But if you don't want to be with me --
There's nothing more I can do or say.
I waste my tears on you every night,
And pray that tomorrow everything will be all right.
But things never do. T
hey always stay the same,
So I need to realize,
You will never change.
by clara

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings. (Anais Nin)

He who is not sure of his memory should not undertake the trade of lying. (Montaigne)

Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said. (Mark Twain)

One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. The bamboozle has captured us. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back. (Carl Sagan)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário